Zachary Piper LLC is seeking a Business Systems Analyst in Washington, DC supporting a newly awarded long-term government contract for the United States Army.
Responsibilities for the Business Systems Analyst include:
- Act as the primary liaison between the government agency and contracting team
- Manage projects of all sizes through intake, initiation, planning, manage and monitor, execution and closing while managing the constraints of cost, time, resources, scope and quality.
- Utilize and support the PMO’s Agile methodology for initiating, managing and deploying projects
- Create project charters and assist project sponsors in business case creation, including scoping, and financial justification.
Qualifications for the Business Systems Analyst include:
- 3+ years of IT Project Coordinator experience preferably supporting government agencies
- 3+ years of experience in Agile development specifically Lean and/or Kanban
- Experience in federal government contracting
- Active DoD Secret Clearance
Compensation for the Business Systems Analyst include:
- Salary Range: $75,000-$90,000 based on experience
- Full Benefits: Cigna Healthcare, Metlife Dental, VSP Vision, and 401k with Voya
Please send resumes to Jason Dryer at email@example.com