We are seeking an experienced Budget / Management Analyst to support the DHA Infrastructure Division.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Familiarity with finance/budget related task; to include forecasting, planning, tracking of budgets upward of ~$500M
- Able to develop and maintain customized tool/s to assist with financial process improvement and financial analysis efforts
- Knowledge of the Managers Internal Control Program (MICP) and the Annual Statement of Assurance (SOA)
- Assist with risk identification and mitigation planning across divisions
- Support the client with process improvement initiatives and provide process recommendations in regards to SOA documentation received by divisions
- Assist with the development of deliverables for trainings using Microsoft tools such as; PowerPoint, Visio, Excel
- Develop process documentation to include process narratives, process flows, and SOP’s
- No supervisory/management authority.
EDUCATON AND EXPERIENCE
- 5+ years of experience
- Minimum of a bachelor's degree in a finance, economics, public administration discipline
- Obtain and maintain an public trust clearance
Please email qualified resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please wait while your job application is being processed. This may take a few moments.
Data Analytics & Business Intelligence
Falls Church, VA 22042
Zachary Piper Solutions
Zachary Piper LLC