Zachary Piper Solutions is currently seeking an Augmented Reality / Virtual Reality Programmer to support a CDC contract in Atlanta, GA. The Augmented Reality / Virtual Reality Programmer will be responsible for storyboarding, prototyping, wireframing and executing/delivering AR/VR projects from start to finish.
This is a brand new contract award!
- Collaborate with project teams to build 2D and 3D assets needed for AR and VR projects
- Design and programming or scripting the end-to-end AR and VR experience with Unity including:
- Designing aesthetic and user-friendly user interfaces
- All programmatic development needed for an optimized functional and aesthetic AR and VR experience
- Integrate 508 accessible standards (captions, video narrations, labels, etc…) to allow members of the public with disabilities to access information that is comparable to information provided to persons without disabilities.
- Integrate TinCan xAPI into AR and VR resources to retain valuable feedback data on a user’s proficiency
- Launch or export AR and VR resources:
- Onto AR mobile platforms
- Onto VR platforms, primarily the HTC Vive
- Within industry standard platforms such as Steam or as an .EXE
- US Citizenship and ability to obtain a Public Trust
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree preferred in Science Game Art and Design or related field
- 3 to 5 years' experience developing communication
- Previous experience with CDC programs, policies and procedures highly desired but not required
- Medical, dental, vision, PTO, Holidays, 401k
Please send only qualified resumes to Kyle Wise at firstname.lastname@example.org
2d, 3d, virtual reality, augmented reality, ar, vr, unity, tincan,
Please wait while your job application is being processed. This may take a few moments.
Software Applications & ERP
Atlanta, GA 30333
Zachary Piper Solutions