Zachary Piper Solutions is currently seeking an ASP.Net Developer to support a Navy contract based in San Diego, CA. The ASP.Net Developer will be responsible for providing updates and maintenance to a workforce management system for the United States Navy.
This position will require candidates to obtain a Security+ within 60 days.
- Sustains Navy enterprise business operation application.
- Provides application maintenance and technical support for customer websites.
- Collaborates with graphic artists to develop web page graphics.
- Provides technical consultation for upgrades and enhancements of existing systems.
- Designs, codes, tests, debugs and documents updates for application programs.
- Participates in the technical design, development, testing, implementation and maintenance of website enhancements.
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent years of experience
- Active DoD Secret Clearance
- DoD 8570.01 IAT-II (or higher) Security + CE certification within 60 days
- 5-8 years of development experience
- $95-105k depending on experience
- Medical, dental, vision, PTO, 401k, Holiday
Please send only qualified resumes to Kyle Wise at firstname.lastname@example.org
Software development, software developer, software engineer, .net developer, asp.net, vb.net,
Please wait while your job application is being processed. This may take a few moments.
Software Applications & ERP
San Diego, CA 92132
Zachary Piper Solutions