Zachary Piper Solutions is in search of an Archer Engineer for a brand new, 6 year government program in Fairfax, VA.
Responsibilities for the Archer Engineer include:
- Identify and monitor security concerns
- Design, develop, and implement RSA Archer infrastructure architecture
- Assess and test network architecture
Requirements for the Archer Engineer include:
- MUST be eligible for a government security clearance
- 5+ years of experience in RSA Archer architecture and engineering
- Experience with other security tools such as ForeScout, Splunk, BigFix, Tenable Security Center, etc.
- Testing, auditing, and mitigation experience
- Desired certifications: CISSP, CISA, CEH
Compensation for the Archer Engineer includes:
- Up to $140,000 annually, based on experience
- Full medical, dental, and vision benefits, 401k, PTO, paid holidays
Please send qualified resumes to Chris Wiseman at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please wait while your job application is being processed. This may take a few moments.
Cyber Security & Information Assurance
Fairfax, VA 22033
Zachary Piper Solutions